Discover the latest updates on the ongoing novel coronavirus outbreak in the ‘COVID-19 Hub’, powered by Infectious Diseases Hub and our partner journals and eCommunities across the Future Science Group family.
The COVID-19 outbreak has rapidly swept the world since first being reported in December 2019, leading to an ever-increasing number of cases and deaths, severe pressure on health services across the globe, and unprecedented restrictions on movement, transport, business and education.
Here, you can discover the latest news headlines and daily updates, and access more in-depth articles on the pandemic from across the Future Science Group journals and eCommunities: all content is free to read.
Want to stay updated? Receive the latest news direct to your inbox by becoming a member: register for free here >>>
Highlights from across the Future Science Group digital hub collection:
- The data of a pandemic: how has data influenced our understanding of COVID-19? (BioTechniques)
- An oncologist’s perspective of COVID-19: “I wish I could hug you” (Oncology Central)
- Kate Broderick on the INOVIO DNA vaccine for treating COVID-19 (The Nanomed Zone)
- The COVID-19 pandemic: science’s finest hour (RegMedNet)
- 3DMedTALKS | The additive response to COVID-19 (3DMedNet)
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on neurology: an insight from Gavin Giovannoni (Neuro Central)
Plus, find all COVID-19-related journal articles from Future Science Group journals listed here – all journal articles are free to access, and the list will be updated as soon as new articles are published online
Discover the full collection
Click the links below to discover our digital hubs’ COVID channels, bringing together the latest coronavirus news, opinion pieces and videos in bioanalysis, 3D printing, oncology and more.